Thursday, May 7, 2009

No Girls Allowed!!

Poo poo to the boys only club – I was disheartened last night and REALLY felt like Allison should have made it through. Not that Danny sucks and should be booted to the curb, but based on his last performance he deserved to go more than her. So be it, perhaps seeing Daughtry last night will be an inspiration to her that even if you are sent home packing before you should have you can still make a name for yourself. Speaking of Daughtry does he randomly look like an etch a sketch drawing – the eyebrows and funny penciled in beard….All I wanted to do was shake the grains of magnetic magic and have him start all over…..

Did Kara insert clip in bangs last night? I secretly enjoyed them clip in or not.

Okay Ms. Abdul you waited patiently for eight long years, I understand you were giddy about it but may I remind you are the ripe age of 47 and have no business cat crawling around a stage with 65 million viewers as if you were Tawny Katan in a Whitesnake video in 1990 whipping your hair in a head banger circle all while in a random boustie circa “open your heart” video by Madonna. I also didn’t appreciate you even attempting to put in an earpiece and a microphone mouth piece when you had not ONE intention of using it – I caught you several times even forgetting to LIP SYNC the music…..Stick to the choreography – your menopausal body can’t not process both dance moves and vocals at the same time so please do not attempt again, go out on top and leave your cold hearted snake days behind you.

So after being completely dumbfounded by Paula’s obnoxious, age inappropriate behavior – I was then feeling unfulfilled when my personal icon Gwen stepped up on stage. Now don’t get me wrong NO DOUBT is probably in my top five favorite bands, especially LIVE – they are awesome – she is a nut and inspiring, however last night I felt like I wanted to put an oxygen mask over her Linda Carter like lips and just say breathe…….she was sooo out of breath, it appears little Zuma knocked some of the snot out of her and perhaps you got your pre-pregnancy body back but you have not recovered your pre pregnancy pipes and it made me sad – especially to ruin such a great song! And I just can’t help as great as Gavin Rosdale’s hair is, I still long for Gwen and Tony Kanal to get back together…….. I have “behind the music” to blame for that!

So the only silver lining to last nights show was dear ol’ Kris being saved from his Rock blunder and having him be around for the big man sandwich that will happen next week! How happy is Adam right now??????

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment