Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Toss up....

Okay folks - I am going to keep this short and sweet. I think they are both deserving. If I were basing it strictly on performances from last night I would have to retract and admit Adam should walk away with it, but if I am basing what I would want to throw into my CD player on a long drive to take my mind off things, I will definitely have to say Kris should take the honors. I think it is all going to come down to how many of us lazy folks that grew up in the 80's and really appreciate Adam's "style" will get up off the couch and actually vote - because I am telling you what that SWARM of 10-14 year old girls have already texted and phone beyond every one of their calling plan contracts! So Kris still might stand a chance.
Some highlights from tonight:
1. Not real sure why Randy choose to dress up like MR. Belvidere on crack? Not sure what he was going for with the polka dots, checkers, & plaid all combined.
2. So Yeah I did pause and actually count - Simon didn't decide to start buttoning until the fourth button down - REALLY? You dress up for one show and you have to come out parading with glitter balm on your freshly manicured chest and act as if you just finished a drink at the "man hole"? Did Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop teach you nothing "This is not sexy....scruff like dog" (that might be a little far fetched but those of you who remember are giggling right now.)
3. Paula had lets say a lot of "low hanging fruit" going on last night - I was waiting for some malfunction to happen - but the only malfunction that ever happens with her consistently is when she opens her jaw....
4. Did Kara look strickened and frightened the entire night - her jaw was locked tighter than....well I am not sure cuz it's practically 10 o clock and I have no jazzy comparison, but let's just say she had some fierce butt hole lips kicking all night.
5. Adam - I thought the second song that everyone was so impressed with was nauseating and annoying......so not sure what boat I missed on that one.
6. Kris' mom - how cute did she look - super classy and well played Mrs. Allen!
7. Kris - what are you doing making your mom a music coupon gift only a few years ago? I know you might be just starting out as a newlywed and making ends meet but for the love of coupons - I think you could have stepped it up and got her some isatoners.
8. Kris' mustache is getting a bit fu man chu for me....
9. I am glad the song they wrote for the winner was at least anthem like......not a la Taylor Hicks love ballad while the confetti falls - still angry over that one. But it was too big for Kris, he didn't sound the best at it.

Like I said it's a toss up which makes it fun until tomorrow night where we will have to invest the final 28.9 hours on the finale.

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment