Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOWZER.........

Okay friends, Well I have to admit I was a bit surprised and to be honest after cheering on Kris whole heartily for most of the season - I will have to dig down deep and admit that I felt like Adam was a bit cheated. Trust me Kris is good and I can't wait to see what he does with his title, but I think I was taken back by his almost "too humble" celebration - I mean really "Adam deserves this" humble is cute but you just WON - 100,000,000 people voted for you - that is insane - how about a fist pump or a HELLS YEAH or a SUCK IT ADAM take your SQUEAL and go home......I mean I know that isn't who he is, but just some sort of RAW emotion would have been nice. It left the end a little fizzled for me.

With that being said - HOLY CRAPPER - They pulled out all the stops didn't they?? I was seriously more entertained by this finale than I have been by the last 5 years or Grammy awards! WELL DONE Simon Fuller! It seriously puts into perspective that I didn't waist those 762 hours on my couch for nothing!! I seriously could be awake for another 4 hours recapping all that I enjoyed from tonight, but my stupid right sided brain that must sit through an 8 hour accounting seminar is telling me that I must get rest to listen to debit/credit talk all day..... So I will try to bullet point this the best I can.....

1. Randy why did he dress up like P Diddy's butler - really is URKEL that much of an icon that you must present us with a HUGE crooked VELVET bow tie?
2. Paula - Loved how they stuck the vocabulary retardedness to her! That could have filled the two hour show in itself.
3. So as the final 13 were performing it was amazing to me all the folks I had so quickly forgot - it was as if I went back to the winter 2009 class reunion...."oh my good oil rigger guy, you look exactly the same......oh munchinci you are still butt scrawny, Megan you still have your absurd arm lady tattoo and think you are Ella Fitzgerald" So good to connect with my old homies.
4. David Cook - Kudos for being such a class act and put together!
5. Best Male - Norman - oh my little Norm Norm.....you once again had me laughing out loud and practically peeing in my pants - Words cannot describe the happiness I felt when I saw you rip off your hoodie and get into character! And ending it with a "peace out" priceless my loved one!
6. Just wondering why they didn't have Scott perform with Queen Latifa? Why does it have to be so obvious and be Lil rounds? Is having an enormous ass a prerequisite?
7. Keith Urban - Newsflash it is now time to move on from the junior section and shop for shirts in the MEN's section - may I suggest that you leave Ambercrombie and Aerostople to the prepubescent boys....... or at least purchase an adult size shirt.
8. Fergie/girls - ummm Megan you butchered it and sounded like junk - I didn't miss that voice for a minute.
9. Black eyed peas - LOVED every minute of the performance - the creepy black and white costumed dancers, Fergie looked wicked hot, Sounded good lot of spunk - I am just saying....
10. Bikini Girl - I applaud Ryan for calling out the new and improved enhancements on this chick - It was the first thing outta my mouth the moment she walked out!
11. Kara - OH NO SHE DIDN'T just flash herself in a bikini - totally floored that she did it and even more floored that she has that body under there. Bitch.
12. Allison/Cyndi Lauper - seriously did any one want to just tell Cyndi to shut up and let Allison sing the song alone. I did. Allison my young one - you are going places!
13. SO last night Kris mom looked sooooo gorgeous but tonight hussy/whore came to mind - inappropriate dress for her - didn't like it one bit.
14. Adam - well well well - I have been telling Chris for a week that the Press reported KISS to be in the finale and he told me NO WAY - I would know about it if they were.....low and behold there they were - so great. And with the plethora of stars that have been on it so far Chris finally says "wow they really aren't messing around" when KISS comes on as if everyone else was chump change. I mean yeah Kris you get up there with Keith and just have a few guitars.....BUT Adam why don't you head out with KISS and we will shoot off some fireworks, have an elevated stage to bring down the band, some smoke, we will break guitars we will have crazy costumes.....I mean totally fair and comparable right?
15. Rod Stewart still sounds good - but frail and weak like an aids patient NO?
16. Tatiana - oh vey.... I guess it had to happen, but really do we need to bring up such unhappy memories on such a memorable night?
17. Queen - thought KRIS and ADAM sounded great together!
18. Adam - honestly I felt like you got the rug pulled out from under you a bit tonight but perhaps you deserved it since your final outfit change you decided to wear a classy black suit and ADD A BROACH TO IT!!

Well folks moral of this season.......apparently a sweet ass and a perfect smile can take you far in life - Congrats KRIS! This cougar will be waiting for your CD to Drop!

It's been fun folks......but I am not going to lie there is that list of 178 million projects that I am really excited to get to that I have put on hold since JANUARY!!!!

Munson out

No comments:

Post a Comment