Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hot-Lanta....

Well truth be told I was pleasantly surprised when my alarm went off this morning and I didn’t race to hit the snooze button and you want to know why…..it’s because I heard this:

“Pants on the ground…..Pants on the ground…..Gold in the mouth….hat turned sideways…..you got ur Pants on the ground….Pants on the ground….”

Apparently it’s sweeping the airwaves and is scheduled to hit Ryan’s top 40 by the weekend…..OMG the tears that were in my eyes with this catchy little number last night. Good Ol’ General Larry gave everyone a run for their money last night because there was no doubt you were humming the little ditty as you walked up to bed last night or because I even caught my boss singing it this morning….it’s sweeping the nation……I expect the video to “drop” next week……..ahhh too much.

Here is the highlight/agitation comment list from last night.

•When did Mary J. become Latino? Perhaps I have never heard her speak before? I am confused?
•When you come in to sing “my heart will go on” don’t say “I am going to sing the Titanic song…”
•What is with sluggish Randy not wanting to get out of the car ….he was all like “ugh I can’t go in there just yet” Seriously you have to sit and say if you like someone or don’t for a few hours and get paid millions of dollars….I would like to personally hand deliver him to the unemployment line in Michigan so each and every person standing in line could get a crack at him……
•Chris and I bet how many times they would reference “hot-lanta” and surprisingly it was only 5.
•Why does Kara look like she is always rubbing one out? (sorry moms) she is always biting her lip and grooving I don’t approve…..
•Bridge jumper/hillbilly – are you real? You didn’t seem like it as you mentioned the following …..I get to ride an AREO-plane Wow holy hick I almost felt bad for the socially inept cross-eyed girl until she said “are you cereal” goodness……
•Yes the BFF twins were annoying and predictable but my vote completely swayed for the not so good girl when she said she was going to sing “Jizz in my pants” a true classic – I am not lying it’s on our IPOD sung to the tune of the pet shop boys by one Adam Sandburg….YouTube it, it’s worth it.
•All I am saying if you bring 40 people with pom poms to cheer you on wouldn’t you be really confident you would make it – the large “awwwwhhhhh” from the entire squad was embarrassing.
•The guy with nine lives……please in your next life come back as an orthodontist.
•My suggestion if you have neck acne a tank top is probably not your best choice.
•Okay can we talk about the over usage of percentages….don’t get me wrong I am a numbers gal, I like to break it down to fractions, percents, decimals if I have to…all I am saying can we stop with the 100% yes, 1000% yes….I am not lying Randy literally said last night and I quote “I am a million, thousand, one hundred and ten percent behind you” Uncalled for Mr. Jackson uncalled for……
•What is with Lamar the “f-bomb” guy……The FCC must have been loving that.
•And how can we not close her down without talking about SKI-BOW-SKI…..I seriously didn’t think it was possible to have someone talk in more Ebonics than our own Randy – but even he couldn’t understand him…. “Isn’t it ironic” I truly enjoyed the misprint iron ons…the discount comment ….the dollar store references, you betta watch your gin and juice Mr. Snoop dawg…..Ski-bow-ski is on the prowl.

That’s it
Munson out….

No comments:

Post a Comment