Wednesday, January 27, 2010

L.A.

I don’t know about you but I am sort of ready to get it moving forward, I am not going to lie I don’t even find the pathetic people that entertaining anymore. I want a final 20, I want stylists that will shake things up, I want true challenges, I want the nerves to make people crumble, I want the “just not the right song choice” speech……..I think I want the auditions to be over……Don’t get me wrong I still love giggling at the dismal pool that they shove in front of the judges to make “good” T.V. but lets just say I would like the competitive blood that runs through my veins to be awakened that in turn will bring out the cat claws in unison! But I guess until then we will muster on week after week poking fun at the wretched folks who can’t sing, because honestly I thought last night they showed maybe two stories where the folks could actually sing…..and the rest were the sucky wanna be’s…..maybe that is it…….. Maybe there just isn’t enough heart tugging to stories to get me supper attached at this point. I mean last year they showed Scott with his perm and his blindness and I was hooked in 2.3 seconds…..This year – yeah we get it you are a single mom/dad or you randomly robbed a bank with a BB gun (still makes me giggle a bit at the guys seriousness when he told the story) but these aren’t inspiring stories where I want to scream from the top of my lungs like Michael Phelps mom at the Olympics…….I hope in Hollywood I will be more inspired……but until then….I am not dead there was still plenty to make fun of……..like the following….

Avril Lavine – One bone to pick with you…..don’t say no to the pastor to advance just because he is married – I am so sure – sorry you can’t have a dream or a life because you have a husband and kids…..Just because you couldn’t keep your little Deryk Wimbly satisfied at home while you were on the road doesn’t mean this shaggy little pastor can’t.

The 168 IQ guy – was he on a treadmill? The sweating, the pig nose, the poofy hair, the nerdy proclamations about knowing everything, the lipstick heart he drew around his face in the mirror, the turret clicking in his jaw, the hairline growing out of the middle of his forehead…….ugh it was almost to much to take, but I like how he left us….”AI lost out today” and I was thinking no I did…if they let you advance you would have given me material until the finale!

No one told me the black vest with white t-shirt was a requirement for men last night?

Katy Perry – besides the ridiculous clown makeup and her choice in boyfriends I can latch onto this one. I like a girl who can speak her mind and even more so put Kara in her place. I give Kudos for giving her a jab at every opportunity that presented itself. Well done. I think someone was jocking for Simon’s job next year 

We might as well finish up with the two gayest contestants on earth

1.The Mic Jagger wanna be in the shinny where’s waldo shirt……who decided to do random jumping jacks while sitting on the floor…..I seriously may contemplate doing them myself seeing as he weighed about a buck o’ five.

2.Jason green – this was the guy that sang “I want to touch myself” while hitting on Simon. I felt like I walked into a Rocky Horror Picture Show scene while watching this train wreck. It was over the top and boarding on offensive…..I guarantee that guy will be behind bars in 5 years and a registered sex offender….just a guess.

That’s it for L.A.

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment