Monday, January 25, 2010

Orlando

Well thanks to a delinquint dvr listing at a house I was babysitting for and a random stranger at SteelCase I was able to get up to speed on the Orlando auditions....I don't know if a recap would be timely at this juncture but I would like to comment on the one LIL' guest judge.....
So how is it possible that a 35 year old face gets attached to a 7 year old body with a 12 year old's voice? Kristen Chenowith (Spelling???) she is an odd duck, super cute and bubbly no doubt but I seriously think she needed a booster seat to see over the table to be able to judge the contestants...
Relating to the actual contestants, yes there were some good ones and some good stories However nothing earth shattering enough to waste my time on when I have a fully loaded DVR with Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, and Brothers and Sisters from last week.....Sorry for the lamo recap....I will save my strength for tomorrow!!
Munson out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment