Thursday, April 8, 2010

Really?

Pardon me while I go on a bit of a rant……ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I just invested 3 hours of my time this week to seriously start back at the same starting point that I was on Tuesday morning? I am sorry AI but I can see right though your transparent ploy to get more people to vote and put the “scare” into the American people that someone that is really good could possibly be sent home a la Mr. Daughtry. I don’t buy it especially with the cast you carry this year – there is no way, Big Mike should have been in the bottom three last night, nor singing for his lifeline last night. So ridiculous there are four people that this competition revolves around can we just get to it and stop all the nonsense. And more annoyingly was the celebration from the judges when they “saved his ***” I mean it was absurd they were jumping up and down, high fiving, chest pumping as if to say congratulate me or give me some props for saving this big likeable teddy bear. I am so sure it was your stupidity that got him there in the first place. And furthermore to make this guy get up on that stage in those painted on jeans the size of Texas was uncalled for! The stylist should be ashamed to think she could stuff that much muffin in those pants or hide the camel balls that was sure to ensue in those leggings….…..I was seriously afraid for that belt. It looked uncomfortable and constricting and I could relate on many different occasions to that same feeling not to mention trying to belt out a ballad.

So yes to say the least I was disappointed with last night and not only with Big Mike here are a few other reasons.

The fact that Kara didn’t think she could make it to a seamstress prior to the show to sew up all the holes in her arms and chest on her shirt?

The fact that Mr. Archuletta sounded like he just ran the Boston Marathon with his excitable heavy breathing during his Ryan interview….

The fact that Rhianna’s song sucked some serious ***…..This might be uncalled for but I liked it better when she was getting the snot knocked out of her …..at least her music had some umph and some valid lyrics not just randomly shouting I am a rock star. STUPID. Even more stupid – her beauty…..crazy pretty.

The fact that Rhianna can also wear a latex cat suit and look like she is just hanging out in sweats eating pizza…….jealously was rearing it’s ugly head!

The fact that Tim Urban continued with him Muppet smile all the way to the top 3 that were safe seriously made me consider watching…….I might have to get all Columbine on these teenage girls if they continue…..Just joking….not a necessary comparison but too lazy to erase.

Lastly, the fact that these “big star” performers come on and just suck. I mean take away the stage, the pyrotechnics, the dance and glitz and even Tim Urban could compete with these guys – I feel like it is quite embarrassing and pretty much a slap in the face to anyone who has purchased their songs on I Tunes.
Munson out…….

No comments:

Post a Comment