Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools.....

Hahahaha I get it April fools day right ……This was all a joke and Tim really did get sent home. Good one AI……

Seriously are you kidding me, don’t get me wrong, even though I enjoyed the emotional train wreck that she was, let’s be honest she wasn’t going to win this thing so I am not so much mad that she went home but FURIOUS that someone stayed…..Seriously so be it he should just win this whole darn thing and prove that this season is literally one big April Fool’s joke. Nigel must be doing the Dr. Evil laugh right now and thanking his lucky stars he walked away from this show two years ago……. I just might start “voting” for him at this point Yeah let him win and then let MTV and the airwaves embarrass him until no end as they try to push that voice onto the rest of America…..

Speaking of embarrassing…..ummm……Usher’s voice. Let me just say you ain’t “all that” without your computerized synthesizer up your sleeve. I will give him props for his dancing skills they are “da bomb” but seriously the voice was brutal and was he really singing or just talking? Didn’t he just mentor 10 people on how to sing?

While on the subject of “talking” let’s discuss one Puffy, p.diddy, Sean Combs……My three year old son could have written more in depth lyrics…and even possibly tried to SING them to a melody….. really? “hello….good morning…..dirty money……hello …..good morning…..dirty money” I am sick of the lack of hard work and creativity in these performers who spend 10 weeks as number one on the charts……Why are we biting or listening to this junk? And can Puffy please put on an ensemble that isn’t white….I would love for him to dawn a nice banana yellow or melon track suit for once.

This brings me to the third AA performer last night Rubie the Cubie….although looks like the cube is molding into an oval as of late. I loved that he lost a bunch of lbs but still decides to keep his old humungous suit that looks like a grill cover on. Step on out Rubie and feel proud in that fitted muscle shirt…….And a tour with Rubie and Clay?? …… I would like to go just to catch wind of the diversity of the crowd there……I picture it in my mind and giggle a bit.

So I don’t ever watch this show live anymore with the power of DVR I am sure most of you don’t either, it is so nice to FF past the commercials and get down to bid-ness in half the time. However, Chris made a good point. This entire show has become one big commercial and we should be FFing through the entire thing if you think about it……Pepsi, Ford, Clash of the Titans, Usher, and whatever other flavor of the week is being promoted. It truly has become an advertising stage instead of a singing stage. I swear to god if they start having a pedi egg, a bump it, or sham WOW on that stage I am throwing in the towel.

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment