Thursday, April 15, 2010

They had to go at some point....

Well it is true…they both had to take a digger at some point….along with a few others, but I am putting on my patient hat today and taking a deep breath knowing it will happen soon. In a way I sort of feel for Tim because he might be smiling and riding the gravy wagon right now but looking back on his career he will always be labeled “the guy that didn’t really deserve to be there” and will forever have that to battle with. We will see if that cheesy grin still exists in 10 years when he is a night manager at the bowling alley spraying people’s rental shoes. I am just saying…..

A few quick thoughts/notations from last night:

Why was Randy wearing a women’s blouse?
Why did Casey’s hair grow 3-4 inches last night? Was it the super blow out of the curls? Was it the curling and feathering? What is his secret?
Why did Andrew wear a bow tie made out of the same fabric as his shirt – that coupled with the man broach was enough to warrant his departure last night
Ms. Crystal – please take note of Elliot Yamin’s new teeth – this is what is available to you if you keep up the good work! White, shimmering teeth await you if you just stay the course!
Why was the interview with Brooke and her co-performer so uncomfortable?
Why did Brooke only get a messily piano and Adam got more flair on that stage than, a Fourth of July display?
I will admit that Adam’s song “what do you want from me” has grown on me and I caught myself humming it in my office yesterday after I heard it on the radio – but last nights over dramatic slow version sort of killed it for me. I felt like the lasers were better than his voice…….
Ryan didn’t even look that hung over last night…….
Do people really not enjoy big Mike? Why does he keep landing in the bottom 3?

That’s about it….

Munson out……

No comments:

Post a Comment