Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Back........

Well here we go ladies – time to honker down and hibernate! That is right, no more empting the dishwasher, talking with spouses, reading any books/magazines, searching on facebook, this is it….. We now have to dedicate another 4-5 hours a week to our beloved show of AI. Sad but true I am willing to give up that time (don’t ask me what the heck I was doing with that time before) but I am willing and able to curl up with a blanket from 8-10 for the remainder (especially in this weather not to hard to commit.)

I can’t say I will be gusto with recaps this early in the game, but just wanted to lay a few noticeables out there.

First of all the change up – the new judge – I was waiting for her to be over the top hard core and a bit annoying, but surprisingly I thought she was just the opposite, over the top boring. I don’t think she added anything but a few more hair flings in the air. Don’t get me wrong I was the first one raising the roof with a hoooh hooo when we found out this lady could possibly erase the nonsense that is Paula Abdul, but at least during the show she was just “ay-ite” for me. And surprisingly enough I felt like Paula had more genuine sentences last night than she has in the past 7 seasons. I don’t know if she is just stepping up her game since she has some competition with Kara…… I do however think Kara could squash Paula in a fashion competition – I enjoyed her outfits last night and hope she influences Paula to stop wearing glittered flower lavender rings that are the size of Jupiter……

So I am not going to lie the blind guy at the end got me emotionally attached to this season after 2 hours…….bless his heart I would like to see him do well. I also really enjoy the horror movie maker that looks a wee bit like sanjay…. And let’s please all agree that if we had the chance we would put a bullet in “bikini girl’s” head.

This is the section where I like to “drop names” haha – I happened to be in Kansas City in October and while at the airport I saw some guy in front of me at the shuttle service with an American Idol stationary letter and so of course I had to inquire and ask like I was just running into the Jonas Brothers….but anywho he was there for the final competition before being sent to Hollywood. His name (I think I am remembering it correctly) is David Gaskin….he has black rimmed glasses and was a decent looking 21-24 year old…. I could have sworn I saw him being previewed last night – anywho I will be waiting with bated breath tonight’s KC episode to see if I can see him….wouldn’t it be cool if I randomly rode a shuttle with “the next American idol?” haha….retarded!

That is it

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment