Thursday, February 26, 2009

RIP Norman Gentle.....

Ummm all I gots to say is I should have played the lotto last night! 3 for 3 on my picks! Yahooie. As much as that makes me overly giddy in a Vegas kind of double down way......I will admit I am in mourning a bit. I knew it was coming but still it was hard to come to terms with it. Norman you have brought me so much pleasure over the past two months that I wasn't sure if I could continue on with these shenanigans, but low and behold I watched the preview for next week and was completely taken over by such a calming feeling knowing I still have Nathanial to contend with. So you will be missed dearly, but you will also be replaced not so much in the comedic way but in the same "hot mess" sort of way as Nathanial picks up where you left off! There is always a wild card baby! I would also like to commend N.G. for stepping up and asking for employment on National TV, there are many folks right now in this economy that could only dream of an opportunity like that! :)

So the results - I am satisfied

Allison - obvious - but did you catch a glimpse of Alexis in the back round looking on to her performance - if I could have read her mind I swear it would have sounded a bit like this "Holy SHIT batman, game on .......this chick can sing and now I gots some work cuts out for me!" And Allison's poor unstable mother - I am not sure she is going to make it though the season with out some paramedics on hand.

Kris - couldn't be happier - I really enjoy him - no gimmicks, no hair, no odd job - just a normal dude trying to sing......

Adam - I am not mad per say.....I mean I am intrigued by where this guy will take his hairband ways? But again if I had to interpret what was going on in his mind it would go a bit like this "EFF me EFF me are you kidding me Norman Gentle is going to take me down? No this is not happening - if I go down I will be the guy who looses to N.G. EFF me EFF me"

I could spend hours discussing the retrospective flashback ditty, that took me back to why I love this show, but I will spare you the details as I must get my priorities straight and immediately get online purchase some rosemary beads and a cross to place at my bedside so I can say a little prayer for my dear friend Norman.

Munson out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment