Thursday, March 12, 2009

Buh Bye for J & J.....

Last week I was dialing my cardiologist – last night I immediately had to call my primary care and request an immediate prescription to xanax or valium anything to curb my anxiety I get every time I watch what poor Scott has to endure. Who knew watching AI would cause so many medical emergencies! I am sure Scott is suggesting no special treatment, and I am not sure if it is the mutha’ in me but I just want to cradle him and protect him through every uncomfortable moment. I just feel like he has to work 369% harder than everyone else.
#1 I bet that “mansion” is a total party for Scott to get around in. “ummm why am I all wet – oh I must have just stepped into the pool”
#2 The group performance – he was so energetic and happy to be dancing about – can you fault him for being a half step behind all the time – I practically bit everyone of my acrylic nails off and starting talking him through it in a small whisper voice “come on Scott look to your left with everyone else” “come on turn to the right – you got it you got it” “come on, help him… someone help him get even with the line” then I starting thanking the munchini out loud for assisting him all night.
#3 the ford commercial I am glad there wasn’t so much “driving” per say……
#4 the missed congratulatory and high fives when people were deemed “safe” I felt like he couldn’t manage to get to them or to the high fives fast enough.
Ugh the stress of it all…I am immediately driving to Walgreens to pick up my RX…. Do you think Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles had to go through all these shenanigans, group performances, dance routines…..Push though Scott we are all rooting for you!

Okay so the BIG twist…….AKA the immunity idol from survivor. – Nothing original there…..I wasn’t blown outta da box by that one!

Jasmine – only if she could have shown that much emotion in her songs, that she did last night as she was waving goodbye she might have been a there a bit longer – Your pretty face will be missed but it was the right decision.

Jorge – Did I not call it or what I told you Anoop would send you back to your grass hut, what I failed to mention was that I am afraid he will be following you next week and then the two of you will become life long roommates.

Kayne – I am not a huge follower per say, I really don’t even know what his music is….but apparently the word around the rumor mill is that he thinks he is God and has a bit of a cocky attitude. Where does this guy get off – he has not one leg to stand on
First and foremost he sounds like S*** - his digitally enhanced voice sounds better than his real one (much like another hot mess Britney Spears)
He decides that the Mexican Tuxedo would be the right choice of outfits to grace America with.
I think more talented than his ability to sing is his ability to not have his pants fall off and remain right in the midline of his ass – how do they not fall off? I have never understood this concept – I don’t know why it is cool and I don’t understand the comfort level with it either. Do they use Duck tape? Do they have to squeeze and expand to make it stay there the whole time? I need answers people.

Kelly – It makes me proud that I voted for her season one…… (yup I will admit and this was prior to texting, well it might not have been but prior to me understanding what the hell texting was. So yes I would call back a zillion times until I got through) She has a great voice and has definitely made a name for herself. I am just not sure these past eight years have done her justice – it seems to me she is spending a little too much time in the green room and with craft services. I am just saying it sort of looked like she was storing nuts for the winter months in those cheeks…….but I continued to sing along as I was shoving my cheeks with some naughty brownie creation that hubbie made…… so Touché’

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment