Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fire up the Tour Bus........

First – what the eff is going on with my site? Not sure what all the gobblie gook is at the top – any support from you techies out there (Darrell and Sarah) would be appreciated. Never mind looks like yours truely fixed it - look at the accountant go....watch out IT departments~~

Well, well, well America you sure threw me for a loop and surprised me last night – I can kind of see your point – she isn’t going to go home with the trophy, but I still enjoyed her and thought she had the voice to carry on……but bygones….. the munchinchi has left the building….Did you get a load of the straight up “pissed off” face she gave when they told them Adam was safe. She morphed from this sweet little smurfette to a nasty, lip biting, get the claws out chick, she tried to hide it with the whole “it’s been an amazing opportunity” but I shutter at the real thought that were spewing in that little noggin of hers…….And what is with the football huddle the judges got into while she was literally singing for her life? I think I caught Paula licking Simon’s ear……it was super sophomoric and I felt bad for Alexis……So Michael, people really love this blue collared son of a B…….I am not on board but so be it……..and enough of the sob stories about your little girl giving you the guilt trip, three and a half years old or not I would be like…. “listen don’t get lippy with me I am away so you can have a pony and a clown at every one of your effing birthdays from here on out. Simma down and go watch Dora and forget about me…… just forget about me…….”

So not overly impressed with last night – I am happy to bid a fine farewell to country night…….. Here are some things I pondered while watching…..

Why did Randy think he was the Skipper last night and wear a straight up ascot?
Why did Kara have a librarian bun the size of a tire?
Why did Paula look normal last night with a hair do that I enjoyed – she threw me for a loop and frightened me that I might not be able to pick on her, oh but contraire, she opened her mouth and all was good.
Allison –is she a perfect candidate for “what not to wear” not flattering AT ALL.
Does Allison look like Kelly Clarkson?
What size curling iron rod do you think Randy Travis uses on his bangs?
Was Carrie Underwood wearing a wig?
Why does Megan have hair that every man, woman and child desires and then decide to crimp it from midline down?
Why did Carrie Underwood head into Michaels Arts and Crafts and grab the one black silk flower arrangement that was left on the clearance isle and then stick it up on top of her head as a hair accessory?
How old is Brad Paisley, and why at this juncture in his life can he not grow anything beyond a 13 year olds sparse facial hair?

Okay and to finally put the country theme to rest I would like to address one final issue…….The Cowboy Hat…….Now I admit I have fallen to it’s prey at a Bon Jovi concert now and again……but really what is the point of this? I understand in the wild wild west when they were out ranching cattle, they would be protecting themselves from the sun, rain and other outdoor elements…….but really what sort of protection does this lend to a guy at the Kodak theatre where it is fully equipped with a state of the art HVAC system? Is this the new Propectia (sp?)? A way to reduce the signs of aging? Is this a way to ward off the embarrassment of the lyrics you are singing by avoiding eye contact with your audience? Or let’s be honest it is just another way to say Yee Haw….mf’ers I am on stage and you aren’t – here is a backstage pass and we will see what we can work out……

Munson out……

No comments:

Post a Comment