Friday, March 12, 2010

And here you have your mediocre Top 12

Okay so last night yes there were some upsets.....the only one that really irked me as you can imagine was Mr. Kentucky Waterfall - I think he deserved to stay in it.....who should have taken his place.......wait for it......yep you guessed it Tim Urban - are you kidding me, this fool wasn't even supposed to make it and here he is riding the tweener train all the way to gravyville. Ugh I personally will be soooo happy when he goes home he doesn't deserve to be sitting in stool and going on tour. Toddrick - no I don't think it was his time either but so be it he wasn't going to win, however he could have added some spark to this LAMO tour that will be happening. Girls I was surprised to see Kylie Minogue go home, but secretly glad to watch Lily walk away, do I think she is more talented - YES - however there is sort of a cocky air about her that I secretly enjoyed watching her get the wind knocked out of her.....More importantly the Mystery Illness still seems to plague me.....Crystal last night was a bit a miss......she looked like she was doped up on painkillers she didn't even smirk when put through to the top 12. She also had trouble sitting in the stool, or congratulating the person next to her. It is as if she didn't want to move her abdomen.....I am diagnosing the mystery illness to somewhere in that region, could it be kidney stones? gallbladder? Is she PG? Something was wrong and she looked like she was in pain. Then she was a bit emotional during the vote offs, which she doesn't strike me as an over emotional person anyway, so I was thinking is she contemplating bowing out due to the illness does that seat really belong to someone else....Am I creating a lot of drama out of nothing......possibly.

And I am not sure how emotionally invested I can get with the dueling pianos with Matt and Scott's fro....I thought it was awful and remembered why both of them were voted off. Matt definitely more tolerable, but still cheesy and ridiculous I felt like I was at a bachelorette party at Sing Sing in Lodo......

Okay I would just like to call it now.......
Casey desperately would like to pork Didi
and
Shibhon and Alex have or will be doing the horizontal bop soon.

Munson out....

No comments:

Post a Comment