Thursday, March 4, 2010

Da Girls...

Well the girls definitely outshined the boys, but let’s not get carried away I could have this pathetic season wrapped up to top five by tomorrow evening. I am just not getting excited for anyone. They all seem to lack experience and confidence where past seasons people came from garage bands, and clubs with a bit more history attached to their resume than I was scrooge in my 2nd grade play. I am loosing ambition, I am not going to lie…….Someone…..well not even SOMEONE….EVERYONE needs to bring it, it’s no fun when the winner is so easily picked out. I have always enjoyed this show because it is competitive and there really are A LOT talented folks that make you sway back and forth with your loyalty…..that is not happening for me this year!

However I am glad Ellen is logging on and listening to me (or at least her stylist did)……she straight up went for the Ascot last night – well done! Ryan also called out Kara and Simon for their inappropriate personal space issues. Kara seems to be whoring her married self out a bit more than the average whore should. Yeah your pretty, you know what you are talking about, you have decent clothes, but seriously simmer down don’t waste your energy on one Simon Cowell – you can have bigger fish to fry…..Don’t fall into the trap of one Paula Abdul just because you are sitting in her chair.

Did anyone catch Big Mike’s Man scarf – the thing was so large that an average person could use it as a parachute.

Crystal Bowersox – okay on one hand I enjoy that she isn’t “I have a tumor… vote for me”….but come on the “mystery illness” is just bugging me. I have done some research and all I can come up with is “medical issues” why so secretive? Did she OD? Does she have Chlamydia? Did the bird that is living in her nest of a hairdo bite her? I just want to know, or wait for it…… the cynical side always has to bear her ugly head, did the producers make this up just to give her a favorable story line since she is an intrigue already? Hmmmmm…..At any rate I thought she sounded great, despite any made up illness. I finally figured out she reminds me of Joey Lauren Adams, the chick from “Chasing Amy” minus not one BUT TWO teeth on EACH side!!!

Hayley Vaughn – What a moonlighting marketing whore this one is…….the hair crafts……Well I am glad she has her hair crafts to fall back on……..she is brutal. I can’t take the high pitched lisp anymore. She butchered a very good song last night (I don’t normally like to out myself as enjoying a Miley Cyrus song – but come on its good) and after that performance last night she shouldn’t have even made it to Hollywood.

Lacy Brown – I am not sure what it is, but I WANT to have this girl do well, she is cute, sweet and likeable, but she just doesn’t do well. She looks the part but she is just got nothing there when she performs.

Katie Stevens – Judges weren’t too great on her last night – but I thought she was good she has got a great voice but trying to compete in an adult contest when you still look and act like a toddler is tough in anyone’s book.

Didi Benarmi – I still like her she sounded good to me – I know the judges didn’t like her, but she’s got it more than these other chicks do. What she doesn’t have is a backbone this girl is on the verge of an emotional breakdown every moment. I am afraid if Simon exhales too hard one day she will literally break on stage. Suck it up woman! Suppress those emotions!!

Michelle Delanor – haha – I think Vera Wang was a bit embarrassed that she was “outted” for attending AI…….She avoided the camera at all costs. It’s sort of like Donald Trump going to the Tellatubbies live on Ice show and everyone seeing him there. Judges liked her – I didn’t as much – I think she changed a great song for the worse.

Lily Scott – This is what I am taking about – it’s not like she is cocky but she stands tall and proud and is confident, good or bad. The other contestants should pay attention and follow suit.

Katelyn Epperly – besides the fact that she looked like she was on the verge of a sneeze the entire performance I thought she sounded good, despite singing Coldplay (a thorn in my overhyped side) and she looked adorable.

Paige Miles – She was seriously the only performer last night that TRULY looked like she was enjoying herself. She had fun she sounded good Kudos Paige.

Shiobhan Magnus – I like her she is unusual, she sounded good, but why o’ why did she look like she was Cinderella scrubbing the floors with her t-shirt and bobby socks and then realized she was late for the ball and ordered all the animals to quick fetch her a strapless dress and white heels that she then just threw them on over her rags and went with it……too much for me.

Bottom Two – Hayley Vaughn & Lacey Brown.

Munson out.

No comments:

Post a Comment