Thursday, March 11, 2010

YO........WHAAA?

Okay Randy Jackson’s Ebonics is literally killing me….I can’t stop the laughter at his stupidity; I secretly like re-enacting it with my husband in every day conversation…..
Chris – I got to go unload the dishwasher before we watch AI….
Cherie – Yo……Whaaaaa?
I enjoy its high pitched ending where the “T” never really gets fair credit it is due…..
I have to thank Mr. Jackson (Randy not Tito….) for expanding my vocabulary and really enabling me to sound like a complete tool when I try to imitate him more often than not! I am not going to lie I have fallen to the demons that make me want to say dawg, slayed it, brung it, dat was hot, and most recently YO…..WHAAA? So what if my skin glows like an albino in the hot dessert I want to hop on this Ebonics train throw on a prep school cardigan and if someone makes fun of me for doing so…..I will just say YO……WHAAA??? Dawg stop trying to bring a sista down.

Okay on with it….

Lee Dewyze – Ugh this song, “Fireflies”, when on the radio literally makes me feel dirty – I am not sure if it is the super annoying high male voice or what it is but it literally is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. He at least didn’t try to use that voice when singing it however in future performances I hope he can stop holding his nose as if he here having a “how long can I hold my breath” competition at the pool. Very nasally for me and can the stylists come and tackle this boy down so he doesn’t look like he just got back from the Sadie Hawkins dance in plethora of flannel shirts……

Alex Lambert – okay I think this guy has the best voice right now, him and big Mike. I know his “show stopper” performance is an issue but I am going to stand up proud and state that I saw a toe tap last night…..I mean baby steps…..But I will have to put my foot down at the 1inch width of his tie last night…uncalled for.

Tim Urban – I still can’t like this guy and Chris and I are just waiting for him to put on his chin strap in order to connect the two sides of his helmet that graces his cranium…ugh. I can’t lie he did sound “better” but that is just it even Simon said last night “FOR YOU it was terrific” meaning you had such low standards and expectations than anything more than horrific is good. I am also sorry this isn’t Sunday school enough with the halleighluah nonsense I don’t think I will be mistaken when I say I don’t believe Jesus has ever been on Billboard’s top 40.

Andrew Garcia – Somehow him singing the lyrics “you gotta rub me the right way” made the song a little less fun and a little more sexually predator like. It was ay-ite….see I can’t stop Randy, my mentor…..

Casey James – Sounded good, but nothing fancy for me. I have a hard time hoping on the country train.

Aaron Kelly – bye bye doogie. Plain awful.

Toddrick Hall – Kara needs to shut her pie hole – she told him it was too dramatic….I am sorry it is Queen – that is the pinnacle of dramatic…..ie Drama “Queen” I feel like she is afraid to say anything positive at this point, like she is more “respected” if she gives a critique instead of a compliment.

Big Mike – Now I would usually be the first one to jump all over Kara’s ridiculous sobbing behavior last night but I can’t not lie – the first high pitched note the big teddy bear sang last night I literally shouted “I LOVE THIS SONG” It immediately took me back to high school and the many Saturdays that I would CONSTANTLY watch this movie and I am not going to lie there wasn’t one time (I know it might be hard to believe) that I watched Kevin Bacon run into that delivery room and as the tear drop of blood hit the operating floor that I didn’t sob like an infant. It is a GREAT song and he did it proud, and I can relate to the emotions of the song, but Kara pull it together you are on National TV not in the comfort of your own family room. I secretly think it was just an excuse to “cuddle” with Simon and get some more attention!

Bottom Two – Aaron Kelly & Tim Urban

Munson out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment