Thursday, May 6, 2010

All about Harry.

Was last night a Harry Connick Jr. Variety show hour? I actually feared that Ryan was going to have to go grab a hooked cane and wrap it around his neck to pull him off that damn stage. I mean he sang, he talked with the crowd, he told jokes, he played piano, I mean don't get me wrong he was great at all of it, but come on you can only HOG the stage for so long.......

Do you think Ellen was super pissed that last night was men's suit/tux night and no one told her? I mean the one evening where she could have fashionably meshed one on one with these peeps and no one gave her the memo?? I saw her giving Crystal the evil eye and mouthing.....step off my suit and tie look Bi-atch....

I am home with a sweet spring time head cold so I am going to cut this short. Arron's departure, nope not mad it had to happen he has plenty o' time to get out there and "grow" into this business.....I don't worry about him, he and Clay Aiken will be doing Sonny and Cher renditions at the local county fairs before you know it!

I surprisingly am seeing eye to eye with America on the final four......Casey and Big Mike will hopefully take the next diggers and all will be right in the world.

Munson out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment