Friday, May 21, 2010

As it should be.....

Okay so I guess I was a bit premature with my last post. I was glad that Idol gave the final three their fair share with screaming fans and hometown parades!!

I don't have too much to add, other than it would have been wrong if any other two were in that finale. So looking forward to it, I think Lee is winning hearts by the minute so it will be a fun ending to a mediocre season!

My main concern is for the safety of one Casey James, I am serious, someone needs to put a restraining order on Kara D. because the minute Seacrest read his name that he was the next one to go home Kara was gritting her cougar teeth and using every bit of restraint not to pounce on that stage. So now that he isn't in the running I fear for his bouncy curls because she will do everything in her power to get her aged spotted hands running through that corn silk. I am just happy that he still is under a lock and key contract with the final 10 tour that hopefully will keep her away a bit longer.

Munson out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment