Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another TWO bite the dust......

So thank you for listening – I quite enjoyed the full 70’s gear outfits last night during the group performance. As most of you know I am all about a “theme”! But honestly are the microphones and earpieces necessary when the lip-syncing is so blatant and obvious?

So it appeared to be the choreographer’s dream of one washed up Paula Abdul coming to fruition last night – It was her crowning moment she has been waiting for ever since her cold hearted snake video in the early 90’s. No doubt she has talent in this arena, but there is a little word I would like to introduce to Ms. Abdul it is called “humility” I mean it was as if she won Miss Universe up there….. the hydrangea bouquet, the tightly glued together palm wave, the ridiculously inappropriate glitter t-shirt worn as a dress…….Paula act like you have been there before and don’t get so much enjoyment out of putting a little routine together for 7 random soon to be nobodies remember where you came from and do not falter from your illustrious career as a laker girl and dancing with that imaginary cat in “opposites attract” J

Anywho……I truly feel like the Ford people have run out of ideas – the commercial/video was so lame and stupid (not to say all others are academy award winners) but I feel like their producers are in a serious writers block….didn’t enjoy it one bit.

Okay so I don’t think any of us were that shocked or disappointed by last nights results. It is what it is and now I feel like it is GAME ON……It will be interesting how these boys and bozo battle each other for the top spots.

Now my heart doesn’t normally have a soft spot for people that are just ridiculous, but seriously I felt so bad for KC last night that I wanted to fully yell at the screen and tell him to run off the stage RUN KC RUN……..Come on dude hang it up your pipes are corroded and strained. It was as if I was listening to a toddler singing……it was as if he used his last dying breath on every single syllable. KC I hate to tell you but you have lost it…….The voice……The waistline…..Any sort of edge you might have once had with that stupid earring…..Your hairline Let’s face reality and just simmer back down in your lazy boy and get back to the bag of cool ranch Doritos you were munching on before Fox called you for your hopefully FINAL guest appearance.

David Archuletta – did he shrink or was he always a “little person” WOW I forgot how tiny that boy was! I however missed his Dad in his brown canvas baseball hat and camping shirt……Our little David has really grown up and finally can go with out a chaperone………I’m a big kid now!

Munson out…………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment