Thursday, April 9, 2009

The "eyes" have it.......

Geez this little thing known as my job really got the best of me today….so I have to apologize for the delay…….So this might be short and sweet and hopefully I can get caught up from the spring break frenzy (the whole 2 days I took off haha!) and focus on what is important……like the following:

Can someone please regulate the thermostat in the Kodak Theatre – Paula seems to think she is Antarctica wearing full length elbow LEATER gloves…..Please folks we don’t want to do any damage to those phalanges – then we couldn’t watch her clap like a seal….a pastime I most enjoy…Or perhaps she is like George Castanza when he became the hand model and her insurance company is making her wear these to protect those tiny didgets that like to model her over weight bearing jewelry line……? These are just some angles….one more she is just straight up lunatic and think they look good with her outfit.
The mayor of K-Zoo….. Do we have another Kwame Kilpatrick on our hands?? What is a mayor doing in a dueling piano bar every week to witness what great talent Matt is and then randomly has enough time in his schedule to fly to LA and cheer on his old bar buddy…..I am just saying……I would think the people that voted for you were hoping you would actually do some “political” duties……
So no more awkward worry some moments….Scott has left and it was the right thing to do at this juncture. I know it is sad, but it was the best thing that could of happened for the competition to keep things fair….and more importantly lets bust out the …..full on dance recitals!! And the drama over the immunity idol was absurd – don’t ax like you would want to string this poor little guy along any further to make yourself feel better……If you love something set it free……
Flo-Rida – ummm WHO???? Okay I have heard the song before in the car but the name is just stupid can’t rappers just be named Bob? And wow how things have progressed over the years – back in the day it was “you spin me right round right round like a RECORD baby right round round round” now we have graduated to “you spin me right round baby right round while you go DOWNTOWN??” Ugh makes me want to not have my kids grow up EVER. I mean I am sure there were hidden (key word) meanings back in our day, but it is just blatantly obvious now and it takes the fun out of it….I sort of enjoyed that it took me a good 30 years to figure out what Frankie goes to Hollywood meant when he said “relax don’t do it”
Kelly Pickler – she is cute and darn skinny my friend, but why when she was done performing did she act like she just finished the Boston Marathon? She was so out of breath and winded that I thought she might just pass out. It’s not as if she had a whole backstreet boys dance routine going on – perhaps eat some protein and get a little bit of energy so you can actually complete your performance for a whole 3 minutes! And Also Ms. Pickler please say a little prayer tonight thanking Jesus for that face and body you were blessed with because that song and your voice were something rotten – I now remember whey she didn’t last on AI!

That’s all folks….
Munson out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment