Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rat Pack....

First of all are we seriously STILL watching the same season?? I have this feeling like it is really never going to end and then I heard the news - the FINALE in three weeks, happy and sad all at the same time. Happy that this madness will finally be over and sad that I might just have to go do something productive with my life on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.......

So I am sure Mr. Sinatra is eternally grateful for one Jamie Foxx speaking for him and explaining to these youngsters what the era was really all about. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? #1 I had no idea he was this big recording artist, yes I have seen him in Ray and yes he was really good, but "pop star" really?? Have I been living under a rock? All I am saying Oscar or not, anyone that used to play a character called "ugly wanda" & "handyman" (handy man might be David Alan Greer) but non the less he doesn't deserve to teach and relate the Rat Pack era to our young ones.......

Kris - So yeah Jamie said he would record an album with him, of course he would........he will do anything to get back "in the game" so to speak after making "booty call" Kris was good it was plain, simple and to the point. Great vocals and I think this little puppy dog is making a great impact on America.....Stay humble and ride it all the way to the bank my friend!

Alison - Well I think this is the best she has looked and sounded this season. Now her outfits aren't always body appropriate, but it was a decent put together look and I really enjoyed it. I am not sure why Kara went all Ghetto on her ass "girl" "I ain't never heard" - is it because she just follows Randy and stays on course with his ebonics? Not sure but Kara honey those phrases sound ridiculous coming out of your silver spooned mouth.

Matt - Well well well - President Diether H. Haenicke is rolling over in his grave to give a big thumbs up - Thanks for giving a shout out to good ol' WMU! Matt sang Sweet Valentine, it was okay but I don't think good enough to keep this kid around. I mean is it too much to ask to smile or share a light hearted joke while talking with Ryan - I mean no doubt this guy is nervous but make some sort of connection other than "holy shit I am going to be in the bottom three again" look. Speaking of valentine - what is with Paula's Valentine day massacre dress???

Danny - He was good - not as FANTASTIC as all the judges gloated about but good enough to stick around.....I don't know about you but when Simon talks about swagger it just doesn't have the same connotation when Kara talks about it.....I find it quite creepy.

Adam - Okay seriously how many times has this guy "closed" the show - I feel like it is a bit unfair for him to always have the light show, firework finale......Okay yes, he is interesting, but I challenged myself last night.......I asked myself if I could listen to all 12 songs he sang all season long in a row and not kill myself? And honestly I don't know if I could without a LARGE bottle of vino and a Costco volume sized Extra strength Tylenol on hand. The hair band scream is wearing on me folks - I might be aging myself......but ugh it is painful to listen to sometimes. - I enjoyed that Paula made the M. Phelps reference that I spoke of last week........NICE.

That is all folks - I wasn't wowed or blown over by any particular one - because I think everyone is good it is hard to find that much fault at this point......

Bottom three - Matt, Alison, and YUP ADAM!!!!!! - Matt going home.

Munson out..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment