Thursday, April 16, 2009

Imunity.....Schmunity......

So stupid – Do you mean to tell me I wasted two hours of precious time staring at one unattractive, creepy, greasy Quinton Tarantino for nothing? This whole save is sort of stupid towards the end, I can see in the beginning if someone like a Chris Daughtry gets eliminated before he should but seriously there are only 7 left and I will have to agree with Simon – Matt, as much as I want to see my little “Western Bronco” succeed he will not WIN this competition, he might have a career, but he is not walking away with the trophy so that is my point – why do we prolong the agony? It was as if the Tarantino week didn’t even need to exist (on many different levels!) So I was left disappointed and annoyed last night – it’s not like this “immunity” changes the game and causes some sort of sneaky strategy like in Survivor…..It just makes us listen to these peeps who we all know will eventually go home anyway for one more week. I feel cheated and bitter for many reasons which I will now list…..

I had to endure the horrific group dance to Maniac…..really of all the songs we pick Flash dance? How current and cutting edge….the producers are certainly not listening to the judges expertise as the continually beat a dead horse by saying “song choice is everything” I did however enjoy the movement of the group performance I think they used every ancillary item in the Kodak theatre besides the stage as a big eff you to Scott….I mean they were on stairs, the judges platform, scaffoldings, the audience it was as if they were all mouthing “look at me I am free!”

The camera men, please don’t just pan to Zac Effron for 3.5 seconds and then be done – gentleman please once you focus on that face of perfection there is NO reason, I mean absolutely no reason to move that camera anywhere else. And yes, even if he has a stupid ski hat on in the middle of LA in a controlled temperature environment there just are no excuses.

Seriously Zac and Kris in the same facility at one time– FOX what are you trying to do to all the middle aged mothers/cougars out there? Seriously, bordering on cruel.

Ali-son – oh I am sorry are we bothering you – did you not have enough time to rush over from yoga class to make an appearance on the nationally broadcasted, most watched show in America? What is with the straight up sweats she was wearing last night – I know we are in the age of comfort, but my little bozo the clown you have crossed the line.

Along the same lines – Randy are you having a tough long day? What is with the camera always catching him yawning and starring with his mouth agape? Were you stressed and flailing all day trying to gather Journey up for a reunion tour? Pull it together dawg it is one hour…….grab a red bull and focus up!

Miley – there is not enough time in a day for me to start up a rant on this little gum chewing hillbilly…..She is so annoying with her gown, nasal southern drawl, drowning in dry ice all while feeling it necessary to head bang during her love ballad.- don’t even get me started on this tween sensation……I will end up in a yoga class if I continue so I will leave it at that.

Jennifer Hudson – what a bad song…….I mean trust me I am a big fan and was right there with her screaming “I’m not leaving without you” in Dream Girls………but this song was annoying I felt like she was off key and then just started fumbling with her ear piece as a saving grace so she could blame it on something – I don’t think it was loose or falling out at all! But of course give the girl a break she practically lost her entire family this year – perhaps a few weak notes is excusable.

Okay maybe it is the accountant in me but I have a bone to pick with AI – we say the bottom 3 each week however I don’t feel like it is fair to have four there last night and misrepresent to the public. I mean last night you had Matt, Lil, Anoop, and Oh yeah Lil’s ass……seriously it needs it’s own separate stool and I think they should give out a separate text and phone number so we can vote that thing off separately from Lil herself……..

Okay Disco next week should be fun!

Munson out…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment