Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to the dueling piano you go......

Well America – You got it right and thank goodness you did – I feel like Alison is so much more deserving of that spot and good for all of you for recognizing it! So here in list format are some things I enjoyed, found amusing, or noticed from last night…..

Ford Commercial – that Adam was always last in the running race….and it just made me flashback to the interview with his dad where he said “Adam and sports not so much…….” With a look of disappointment – made me giggle.

Ummm $6K to clean up a food fight – sign me up! I will mop that b-s*** up!

Does Paula own enough Vaseline to fight off the chub rub that she is going to be experiencing from those two cantaloupes rubbing together all night?

I truly appreciate Ryan calling out Randy as a name dropper and then all of them hopping on board to fuel the fire!

If I can look 1/3 as hot at Natalie Cole did last night when I am in my mere 50’s (or even now for god’s sake!) I would be a happy camper! Who does she think she is with those legs…..Watch out Tina Turner!

Taylor Hicks sort of surprised me – I actually really enjoyed the slim trim look, the performance and the song…..perhaps it was because he laid off his signature “hey” with the head jerk action. And why were his shoes 12 feet long?

I truly enjoyed the popping of Adams ego as he was “shocked” and “horrified” that he was in the bottom three – I think he deserved to be – perhaps when he grows up and allows his balls to drop he can hang with the big boys.

Okay Jamie Foxx – Now if I wanted to listen to a computer generated voice for 3 minutes I would turn to our resident expert….Britney Spears……Why in the world would you go this route and become that “artist” so annoying we all saw Ray we know you can sing but instead you opt to say hook me up to that synthesizer and let me lip-sync away? This is what is wrong with our youth – they probably all loved it – they are probably like wow he sounds just like my cell phone…….cool.

Finally I really enjoyed when Matt and Adam were giving their congratulatory goodbyes – Matt goes in for a handshake and Adam goes in for a smooch on the cheek…..umm guess everybody likes different stuff.

Farewell my fellow bronco…….it was your time to go…..See you on the tour.
Munson out!

No comments:

Post a Comment