Thursday, February 25, 2010

12 Boys....

Okay my only beef for these contestants is all they heard Hollywood week was , change it up, make it your own, be original, do a David Cook…… and as many of them did last night (good or bad) the annoying comment I heard back was “don’t change up a song that is already good” “didn’t need your change up on it” “Just stay with the original melody” I mean if it was bad it was bad but I feel like these kids are getting the rugs pulled out from them. They are hanging on every word that these four individuals say to them and then the judges totally contradict themselves. I think all of them should be sent to a communications seminar. I mean if they didn’t like it then say so but don’t say it is because they did what you have instructed them to do…… along with that my other beef with the judges last night were as follows…..
•Randy – what’s up with the Bill Cosby cardigan sweater?
•Kara – besides the chandeliers hanging from your shoulders did you spill your pop on your shirt?
•Simon – Did you come straight from a wedding? A Collared button down – hey Mr. Fancy pants who is trying to impress Casey James now?
•Ellen – Thank you for leaving the oxford button down and ties at home last night.

Toddrick Hall – he sang Kelly Clarkson’s song with a lot of Revenge of the Nerds synthesizer behind him I didn’t think it was as bad as they made it out to be….again he was trying to be original. My biggest concern is ….Did he win his car race? I sure hope so because I hope there was another reason he was wearing those leather fingerless gloves.

Aaron Kelly – he is the youngster – ugh so boring to me couldn’t stand it, but the kid has a cute smile and some killer straight teeth that should get him by.

Jermaine Sellers – and so the silk flower saga continues – what is with the black carnation bootiner last night? Song was super annoying and I think every dog was wagging their tail to that high pitched garbage.

Jim Urban – this was 2nd chance boy (that producer is kicking his own butt for choosing him now) and unfortunately that was your last chance. I seriously thought it was Peter Brady out on that stage “when it’s time to change …..you got to re-arrange” ugh so out of tune and sounded like he was going through puberty right in front of us…..Bye bye…..And can I make a request for HSM to please make a 4th movie so Zac Effron can PLEASE come out with a new hairdo so all these fools will stop with the forehead sweep!

Joe Munoz – Okay all I have to say is I was thankful that Chris was at hockey last night because one glance at the Man Scarf that Joe was wearing would have sent him into a tail spin……Don’t ever get Chris going on the man scarf….which seriously I will have to hop on board with as well unless you are out shoveling snow, walking in a blizzard, or are a figure skater….for the love of all metro sexuals…..along with the forehead sweep hairdo can we let the man scarf die as well….oh yeah didn’t like his voice either…….

Tyler Grady – AKA Kelso from 70’s show…..Okay he wasn’t great and he isn’t that great to look at….however I applaud him for singing an anthem song that people can connect with and pump their fists to. I am so sick of these people picking songs that no one can relate to or these ballads for their first introduction to America……do you want to be the guy remembered for “memories” for crying out loud? I would absolutely LOVE it if he came out in a straight up Abercrombie madras plaid ensemble next week with a greased comb over….Think it would be hilarious!

Lee Dewyze – He was good – not great but good. But for some reason I feel like placing toothpicks in his eyelids…he always seems half baked or on the verge of narcolepsy.

John Park – So stupid. Case in point – pick an anthem – these screaming tweeners are not going to hope on board with god bless this child, and furthermore don’t go for the sympathy excuse “it’s for my parents and all the money struggles” blah blah blah you picked a gay song and it sucked. OWN it.

Mike Lynche - I love that he wore his straight up sneakers like he just got done at the gym 30 seconds prior to performing….. Again he was just Ah-yite for me …….I keep waiting for dead bugs to fly out of his mouth because he looks like the guy in the green mile to me.

Alex Lambert – I loved that E called out his Kentucky waterfall last night; I was thinking the same thing. Honestly I can’t even remember what he sang but I do remember how tightly he was grabbing the mike as if it was a life preserver going to save him from this nightmare he was drowning in.

Casey James – oh lord where to start – I mean I was taken back to 1998 dancing with my new groom as this boy sang my wedding song – it was good I enjoyed but come on….. This Nickel back look alike isn’t all that “h.o.t” so Kara pull your cougar a** together this Hot roller diva doesn’t need to be taunted by your inappropriate married self.

Andrew Garcia – sang fall out boy and I liked it – screw you Simon see rant in first paragraph!

Bottom two – Tim Urban and John Park.

Munson out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment