Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mile High City

Ahh it was good to see all my old stomping grounds in the Mile High city…..I kept searching thinking that James Duff would be flashing his big grin across the screen but no luck (only a few of you will get that one.)

So yeah I guess I did hear correctly last week – our robot was back as the guest judge…..Is David Beckham as dense as she is? I mean two hot bods in one household with 3 kids could you imagine the empty answers they get….”Mom could you help me with my homework?” “ummmm come on homework is for sissy’s lets sing some girl power songs” “Son that is so worthless, let’s go kick a ball” It’s no big surprise I am not a fan of the Purple wonder last night – was she confused did she think she was standing up in some wedding? Now I know all brides tell their bridesmaids that they will be able to wear their dresses again but you shouldn’t really do it. I wish she would stuff that giraffe like neck into a hoodie and some jeans……here are some other things I don’t like about the “V”
•Her geled wet look helmet
•The shade of orange her spray tan left her with
•The genie in a bottle bun on top of her bobble head I mean it looked like a scane of yarn.

Even though I am not a huge fan of Kara but to be fair she looked hot last night, subtle and pretty. I think she seems to step up her game when she has a bit of competition sitting next to her…..can you seriously imagine sitting next to Posh Spice I don’t care who you are you would have to feel like Umpa Lumpa……

Now I know we all love our DVR’s and rarely watch commercials but did anyone catch that one sweet ass Kris Allen doing a Ford commercial – what’s up with that?? I am sorry you just won AI you shouldn’t be doing commercials for automobiles, even if Ford is a large promoter of AI….get your million dollar smile out of the Ford Fiesta and hop yourself into a video on VH1 or something ….to quote Mr. Allen himself “ya gotta live while you’re dying” I don’t see Clarkson or Underwood selling f-150’s why you gotta sell yourself short Mr. Awesome?

Here are some other notables

•Jack Black guy “I love cheese” – I totally didn’t think it was a weird comment at all I can totally get on board with that. And I will start to say it to anyone when I first meet them too.
•Posh spice judging Mario “you have very white teeth” really that’s all you got? Well of course he does they are contrasted next to his brown skin….seriously someone put a cork in her….
•Did anyone catch the “heftier” girl walking away all pissed during the “bleep montage” and she tried to storm away and walk between two cement planters like she was raising hell and then couldn’t fit between them….ahhh it was going so well for her too….haha. Back it up….back it up…….
•I feel like more people were sent through last night for their “look” than their “voice”
•The football/music guy who is a “long snapper” now seriously how many paragraphs do you want me to write about the irony of the “long snapper” I am just saying I think I will just take the high road and ask did he have 58 cotton balls in his mouth?
•Did we really make it two days in Denver without any “Rocky Mountain High” renditions? No John Denver to be spoken of?
•Bikini boy……pay up boys – he went through with it and now you have your “story” that you will be able to tell your grandkids’ grandkids………Funny for a moment until I realized he might look better in it than me…….

Munson out…….

No comments:

Post a Comment