Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can't we all just get along?

Well last night was the dreaded group night and so it should be……I mean don’t get me wrong I secretly enjoy the catfights, the drama the ridiculous behavior that this demands but I guess I don’t really understand the concept behind “group” night. I mean yeah sure you are required to do a couple “du-op” choreographed dances if you are in the top ten but lets face it these contestants aren’t wanting to share the stage and don’t really need to except for those god damn Ford Commercials. Let’s review Clarkston, Sparks, Underwood, Studdard, Cook, Allen, Daughtry, Aiken….they are all INDIVIDUALS shining on those stages, climbing the charts, collecting the cabbage (well maybe not Rubie the cubie….) but I get the “I want it all” attitude and as annoyed as I was with Rocker Mom being totally controlling and bordering on psychotic I sort of get it – this is her dream and these tools ain’t gonna drag her down. Now I am not saying she couldn’t take a few classes in tack and manners…..but I get the drive not to want to work with these other strangers who in turn have a HUGE impact on your future dreams……

Case in point the train wreck group sent my “straight up” guy into a begging tailspin and packing his bags to head back to no mans land.

And what is with that girl Kathy that straight up quit before even going out there to sing. WHAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? She should be forced to wear a big “P” on her forehead for the remainder of her life. Not just for the fact that she is the biggest pussy ever but also for that poor kid in the auditions that didn’t get a spot in Hollywood because of her!

And Finally I am going to go ahead and say that I think Big Mike has a straight up Full D cup kicking……That new baby of his isn’t going to know what breast to turn to momma’s or dadda’s……….

Munson out………

No comments:

Post a Comment