Friday, February 26, 2010

First four to go....

Okay here it is Friday already and I just viewed the vote off.....Who do I think I am waiting so long??? Well you just can't be home EVERY night of the week when this god forsaken show is on! Well I was 1 for 4 in my predictions not stellar.....I mean I wasn't that upset by anyone who left but one little turd who had the best expression to date upon hearing that he was safe. That is right Tim Urban - how did he squeak by - he was god awful - let me remind you he was the one who went through puberty on national TV last week - did people feel bad for him or can these girls not see past the shag haircut? I was floored as he was but let's not fool ourselves he won't be hear long unless his coconuts drop ASAP.

Girls -
Janelle - nothing lost - I don't think it was her time to go, but that is what you get for wearing a banana yellow and teal cruise ship sweater set.....
Ashley - well its back to eating oats and barley back at the barn......"ohhhh Wilbur"

Boys -
Tyler Grady - no love lost he was a bit too cocky for his level of talent - serves him right.
Joe Munoz - didn't deserve to go at all - John Park you got lucky......but again it's not like he would have been the top 10.

Group Performance - I didn't mind it, I thought they sounded good as a group. What I would like to see in the future is just everyone circled around Powersox and James (aka pooh teeth and Kara's lover) and make them do the most ridiculous cheesy dance. These two were both SOOO uncomfortable with the staged dance moves that Casey straight up refused to do them at one point.....suck it up you signed on for that fame and fortune you better get your running man up to speed for next week!

Pay attention :
That is right you..... the top 20 pay attention to Allison Ireheta and Kris Allen - that is what I am talking about - both have voices that I literally get excited to listen to.....and thank you Haiti for bring back Kris' Killer smile to the big screen.....Everyone knows I am a big fan of the boy but I am not going to lie is his hair thinning????? Say it isn't so.....please please god don't let this man be the poster child for propecia! Until next week.

Munson out....

No comments:

Post a Comment