Thursday, February 4, 2010

The last of the worst....

I am not going to lie I was loosing steam for a while with the auditions, So last night was a special little treat for me. Which proves I am ready to move on I was all fired up to get attached to these folks that are good and not wearing a hot dog or chicken costume. I welcome Hollywood this year with open arms, while normally it annoys me all the breakdowns the drama fights but really I am ready for it ….bring it on. Also a forgotten little nugget is one Ellen D. – in the excess of the Beckham nonsense last night I was really happy that I forgot about one super funny lady with a flowbee like haircut that randomly doesn’t look wrong. Now normally I would be all up in arms about a judge that has NO ties to the music industry what so ever, but I am going to put my morals aside this time and just revel in her witty humor! I hope she doesn’t disappoint.

I only have a few tid bits from last night that were worth mentioning……saving myself for next week. 

I liked the girl with the purple glitter eye make up that said she wanted to be the next American Idol because she will be into recycling and stuff……WTF?? I am so sure ….how about someone comes out and tells it like it is “I want to become the next AI because I want to be filthy rich and bang and hob nob with the best of em……” Seriously can some one just be honest…….

The 7 foot jolly white giant, Adrian, this beautiful “Man flower” had more things going wrong for him than President Obama……He was so uncomfortable weird and large and I am glad he pulled out his dingy not so white cut off t-shirt like he just came in from mowing the lawn……it was embarrassing…..

Okay I think that is it today…..gots to get back to this thing they call a J-O-B……

Fire up for next week

Munson out……

No comments:

Post a Comment