Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tears..... Make it stop!

Okay enough this…….. unemotional Munson can’t take any more of these prideful sob stories. Much to my surprise, last night I found some foreign salty substance rolling down my cheeks as if to say I had a heart. Between Hollywood week and the Olympics I am on a verge of an emotional breakdown. Let’s please leave these heart felt stories behind and focus on the competition, the makeovers, the big city lights, the group dances and Ford commercials…..someone is feeling the need to suppress these feelings….haha.

So last night wasn’t that “surprising” per say –it’s like if they started a story on a person you know they were going to say yes. For only selecting 24 people they surely didn’t say no to a lot of them, well at least aired them, which is fine I didn’t need any more reason to drag it on for them or my emotional well being. Like Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam “I am all cried out……..”

A few quick notables……

•Why do I feel like I am in Eric’s basement smoking a dubbie with Kelso and Fez when I watch Tyler Grady? I seriously can’t wait until the stylists get a hold of that puffy fur ball.
•Why is Randy Jackson there again? I feel like he hasn’t spoken or gotten air time in weeks….hey which is just fine.
•Well my dreams of a “momma’s boy” mentor went down the drain last night as I witnessed Thaddeus’s mom follow him straight into the shitter with him. She took it too far….. Let the man/boy have some peace with the throne for god’s sake. I guarantee she wiped his ass for him…..(but then again so did I with Brady last night……come on he is 3!)
•I think Ellen is winning the war at the annoying let down/you’re in delayed speech against Paula from last year…..but note it is still quite annoying.

That is about it…..Looking forward to getting to know these folks.

Munson out……

No comments:

Post a Comment